Where to Find Allie:
Allie Casazza is wife to the boy she sat next to in seventh grade algebra class, and mom to their four kids. She’s a writer and the creator of Your Uncluttered Home – an online de-cluttering course that earned her national attention for her philosophy of simple motherhood.
Allie has been featured on Good Morning America, The TODAY Show, The Jenny McCarthy Show, ABC News, and other popular media. You can find her blogging at AllieCasazza.com.
THINGS ALLIE AND I CHAT ABOUT:
- being called to abundant motherhood
- having young babies and dealing with a house full of stuff and depression
- locking herself in her bathroom and hearing God give her direction
- realizing that her house was full of stuff, stuff she didn’t even need
- de-cluttering her kids toy room and seeing their joy
- how her approach to minimalism for moms isn’t about counting your things or lining up your carrots, it is about being purposeful with what you keep in your home and what you bring into your home
- paying for things twice, first with money, second with our time
- balancing being a full-time work at home mama + homeschooling